Auburn Grad Photographer
We love celebrating graduation with portraits! Each season we are able to return to our alma mater and celebrate Auburn University’s newest graduates. In the spring we start Auburn grad photos in March and go through May. As the season goes on the grass gets greener, the sun gets brighter, and the feeling of graduation actually sets in.
5 Tips For The Best Grad Photos:
- Think about the date.Think about the weather when choosing a time for your photo session. Do you want green grass? Do you want cooler temperatures? Work with us to find the perfect date!
- Bring a cheerleader. We love when grads bring family, friends, and fur babies to their session. It takes a village, so bring them with you! They will keep you comfortable and laughing. Bonus points if they make a playlist!
- Incorporate your major. You spent the last four (…maybe 5) years earning a degree, so you should celebrate it! We could go to your class buildings or bring props from your major. I’m talking paint brushes, law books, stethoscopes, or white coats. You earned it, celebrate it!
- Quick Change. Bring a casual outfit to mix up your photos. This could be a Football Jersey, casual jumpsuit, t-shirt for your future grad school, or favorite game day outfit!
- Have fun! Lets pop champagne, drink Toomer’s Lemonade, or pop confetti at Sky Bar. These photos should feel like you, so let’s have fun with it!
The most important tip is to have fun and be yourself! These photos should feel like you. If you spent more time at Moe’s BQQ than RBD, then let’s celebrate your graduation with a stop at Moe’s! If you were in the flight program, let’s take photos at the Auburn Airport! We will help with the poses, locations, and even provide a cap and gown to our grads. We will make sure you feel fully prepared for your session, that way you can be worry free the day of your session!
We would love to be your Auburn Grad Photographer. Let’s celebrate your graduation! Click here to get in touch!